Class Nursery Weekly Planner – 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of the upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class Nursery for the week of 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
- English: Students will be learning the recognition of letters with pictures from capital A-L. This will be done for orals only.
- Children will learn how to write numerical character by forming standing and sleeping lines.
- Concept of circle shape.
- Forward counting (1-10) oral.
- EVS: Students will orally learn the topic “My Family”. This will include the concept & importance of the family and family members.
- Urdu: The Urdu class will include learning of Haroof both Oral and written ( ا اور ب )
- Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language they will learn letters स्वर – अ – आ (मौखिक / oral ) कविता – अ से अनार के दाने ऐसे।
- Rhyme: With the help of audio visual tools, students will learn :“ABC tumble down” and “Are you sleeping”
- Story: With the help of audio-visual tools, the teacher will be sharing the story of “The Fox And The Grapes”. This story aims to inculcate life-lessons.
- Conversation: Children will do a revision of asking for permissions as part of learning how to converse. These will include:
- May I come in?
- May I go to washroom?
- Value Education: As part of embedding moral values, students will learn the attributes of good manners.
- Art: Students will be learning the way to make crowns. This is aimed at enhancing eye and hand co-ordination. Parents are requested to send one shoe lace and a white chart paper on Wednesday- 10th April 2019
- Nature Walk: This will include cycling, frog jump, and rhymes in the school campus.
- Touch, Feel and Say: Students will be asked to close their eyes and guess the object by just touching different objects such as eraser, pencil, notebook, crayons, etc.
- Fruit Party: We will be conducting a fruit party with oranges. We would request parents to send two oranges, a paper plate and a spoon or a fork on 13th of April 2019.