Class 1st Weekly Planner – 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of the upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 1st for the week of 8th April 2019 to 13th April 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- English: Students will be doing written work of topic “At School” and also will learn how to frame a paragraph by writing simple sentences on “Myself.”
- Mathematics: As the children are familiar with the concept of addition, more practice will be done on topic “Addition up to 10”. Multiplication table of 2 will be also introduced during this week.
- Urdu: The Urdu class will include learning of topics واحد/جمع اور دو حرفی الفا ظ
- Hindi: Students who have opted for Hindi as their second language will learn the topics इ की मात्रा and अंगों के नाम.
- EVS: The written work of the topic “My House” will be covered during this week and new topic “My Body” will be introduced, in which the students will be learning different parts of body and use of sense organs.
- Art and Craft: In order to develop aesthetic sense of students they will learn to colour on their Art Splash. They will be also doing some craft work by using craft paper .
- Value Education: As part of our efforts to teach moral values to students the sense of cooperation, belonging to a group and helpfulness will be developed by introducing the topic “Let’s Do Things Together”.
- Computer: Introduction of lesson no.3 “Uses of a Computer”. Children will learn uses of computer with the help of audio-visual tools .
- GK. Lesson no. 4 “Find the Odd One” will be done during this week.
- Conversation: The students will be taught to ask simple question to form conversation such as :
- How many eyes do you have?
- How many ears do you have?
- How many fingers do you have?
- What do you do with your eyes, nose, ears, hands, feet, etc?
- Class Activities regarding English and Mathematics: “School Survey” this activity is aimed to make students aware about their school campus. Another activity “Making of a Rabbit” will be also done in this week for which parents are requested to send 4 small cotton balls, fevicol and crayon colours.
- Making of a family tree: We would request parents to send passport size photographs of your family members, glue stick, crayon colours and a scrap book.
- Sports Activity: Cross country run will be held on 8th April, 2019. Parents are requested to send their ward in proper uniform, canvas shoes, sun cap along with water bottle and lunch. ( Timetable of second half will be followed).