Class UKG Weekly Planner – 22nd April 2019 to 27th April 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of the upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class UKG for the week of 22nd April 2019 to 27th April 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Individual reading of the topic-“Let’s Play a Game” will be done .
- Children will also learn new sight words of the related topic.
- Written work will also be done on the worksheet.
- Children will get concept of Tens & Ones.
- Written work of the same topic will also be done on the worksheet.
- Subject Activity:- Students will get the concept of Ones & Tens through “Bundling activity”.
- Written work on worksheet will be done .
Hindi: Children who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd Language will learn तीन अक्षर वाले शब्द (practice will be done on notebook).सुलेखन. Written work will also be done on the worksheet.
EVS: Children will learn the concept of “Friends” . Work will be done on worksheet.
Moral Education: Students will revise use of Golden words.
- Thank you
- Excuse Me.
Conversation: Students will learn the use of simple sentences (e.g) I like……/ I don’t like……
They will also revise previous questions.
- May I come in?
- May I go to washroom?
- May I drink water?
- May I have your pencil, eraser, sharpener, etc please?
Rhymes: Recitation of new rhyme “Ten little fingers…….”.
Recapitulation of previous Rhymes will also be done i.e.
- I hear thunder…..
- Father Finger…….
Story: Students will be asked to narrate the stories of –“Thirsty Crow” and “Three Little Pigs” in their own words.
Nature walk:-Circle time in the school garden, this will inculcate the importance of friends among the students
Art & Craft: Students will do colouring on their Art book.
Audio/Visual: With the help of audio/visual tools children will learn the following:
- Song of Urdu Haroof
- Rhymes and Story.
- Concept of Tens and Ones.