Class 3rd Weekly Planner- 3rd June 2019 to 8th June 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/ topics/ activities planned for class 3rd for the week of 3rd June 2019 to 8th June 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule:
- Picture Composition-Introduction of the topic will be given and a picture composition will be done on notebook.
- Activity -Creative Writing (Material Required: One four-line sheet, pencil, eraser and sharpener).
Mathematics: Chapter No. 7- Geometry and Patterns
Children will get the concept of : point, line, ray, line segment, straight-curved lines, intersecting-parallel lines, measurement of line segment and geometrical shapes.
Exercise 7.1 to 7.3 will be done on notebook.
Urdu 2nd language:
- Activity (اسم کی پہچان کے لیے پیڑ بنوایا جاے گا) – Material Required: One chart paper, glue, glaze paper.
- To improve their handwriting, children will practice cursive pages on the Urdu cursive writing book.
Urdu 3rd language:
To improve their handwriting, children will practice cursive pages on Urdu cursive writing book.
EVS: Topic –“Animals our Friends”.
Written work of this topic will be done.
Revision work will be done in the lab.
GK: Safety (Page No. 30) will be done.
Hindi 2nd language: Children who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd language will learn सर्वनाम, वचन – Introduction and grammar book work will be done.
Hindi 3rd Language: व्यंजन
Reading and written work will be done.
Value Education: As part of embedding moral values, students will go through Lesson No. 6 “Being Grateful” and will learn about warm feelings of thankfulness towards the world, or towards specific individuals.
Art: “Cap Making” (Material Required: Jute thread- 2 balls, 2 used newspapers, favicol and one balloon).
Syllabus for weekly assessment-II dated: 03 June, 2019.
1) Games We Play 2) Work Around Us
(Learn from book and notebook)