Class 2nd : Weekly Planner – 17th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019
As part of our efforts to implement a system of regular teacher-parent and school-parent communication, below is the detail of upcoming events/topics/activities planned for class 2nd for the week of 17th June 2019 to 22nd June 2019.
Weekly Subject Learning Schedule
- Students will revise “Articles” i.e use of ‘a’ ‘an’ and ‘the’.
- Students will also learn the paragraph on “My Mother”
- For improving handwriting students will do writing practice on cursive writing.
- Students will do the practice of “Multiplications” on Crystal Practice Book of Semester 1.
- Revision of tables will also be done.
EVS : Students will learn Question Answers of the topics:
- Uses of plants
- Life of animals
Subject : Hindi Students who have opted for Hindi as their 2nd language will revise गुफा बोली .
Subject : Urdu Students will learn and practice of lesson چڑیا کے بچّے
Value Education: As part of our efforts to inculcate moral values among the students the sense of love, admiration and respect for others will be developed by teaching the topic “Learn to Say Sorry”.
General Knowledge: Revision of the topics ‘Cities of India’ and ‘Air’ will be done.
Conversation: Everybody has hobbies, and everybody loves talking about them. Students will be asked simple questions about their hobbies like:-
- What is your hobby?
- Do you collect anything?
- What kinds of things do people usually collect?
Computer: Revision of the topic “How does a Computer work” will be done.
Art and Craft: Students will make a model of “Paper Rhino” on Art splash.
Friday Activity: Making of Sunflower.
Material required: Yellow chart colours and lipton tea.